Posted on May 17, 2006 in Articles
In light of fast approaching 400 posts on ProseBeforeHos, I’ve decided to compile a ‘best of’. Maybe you’ve missed these or if you’ve seen them, they’re worth a second viewing:
Top 10 PBH Posts
1. The Domino Effect by Jesse. If this is an original piece, this is one of the funnier observations on modern melodramatic romance to be written.
2. A Commentary on Transitional Iraq by International Relations. A piece done by me (Alec), so I guess this stinks of self-selection. However, I wrote this in a painstaking fashion and is one of the more well-crafted of my ideas regarding our involvement in Iraq.
3. Life is and always will be unfair by Anonymous Banker. On the theme of modern romance, what spells success better than boinking a girl you met on MySpace after a few drinks?
4. DaDa Bot by Kit. The most creative endeavor PBH has seen so far.
5. Creeping from under your desk! by Depths of My Soul. Nothing’s worse then when you’re fratty roommates find out your deep, dark secrets, and then post it on the internet.
6. Campaign Contributions, Contracting, & the Reconstruction of Iraq by Government Employee. A careful critique of the spoils system revolving military spending in the government by evaluating intelligence firms since 2001.
7. I hope they buy it by Piercing Glares, Enticing Stares. A pitifully confused young man finds love in all the wrong places and does his best to deny it.
8. Distancing myself by Chairman Mao. A politically disenchanted hamster explores the roots of his beliefs.
9. Exposed: Little Pete by Beetle. What’s better than photoshopping a red headed friends face onto Little Pete?
10. Mao the Actor by Chairman Mao. A hilarious pst with Chairman Mao having his life threatened and then retracted (with smoochies).